Monday, November 3, 2008

money, hostages and everything in between.

Well here i am again. I'm doing pretty good on this blogging thing. haha. I'm still unsuccessful in finding a job. I'm going tomorrow to apply at some more places. It's really getting frustrating and I'm getting worried. Please be praying. I have a bill I need to pay ( i went over on my darn cell phone) and it's quite a bit of money. My mom sends me money once a month and my dad does too every once in awhile. But making that stretch for a whole month with toiletries, food and gas...it's hard. I am halving it, half goes for me to spend and the other half goes to my bill. I find myself worried a lot about it, sometimes crying about it. I'm trying to hand it to God but it is so hard when you need that money by a certain time. Maybe this is too personal but I feel like I need to get it out.
This weekend was a lot of fun. Our school held a Halloween costume party in the empty dorm building that they are remodling for next year. It was a blast! There was a ton of people there and they had a live band and we all danced. It was so refreshing to have people all dancing goofy and having fun. So different from the grinding you see in high school. I went as Gabriella and my best friend Megan went as Sharpay from High School Musical. I'll list a few of the other costumes my friends picked: a cholo(that was Ben), a kangaroo, peter pan, Sarah Palin, a nerd, the baby from Who Framed Roger Rabbit, a Scot, a lifegaurd, a rugby player and Dwight from The Office. It was a blast. After we were done we made a 1:00am trip to Denny's and hit the hey around 2:30. Last night we all piled into cars and played a game called hostage. You split into two teams and pick two players and they switch. You blindfold the two players from each team. You take them in your car and drop them off at a random place in town. The goal is to find the hostage team members before the opposing team. Dangerous? Probably. Fun? Absolutley.
This Thursday John (my boyfriend) is coming to visit me. I'm so excited! He has a lot of things planned. We'll be dating for six months that day and he has a lot of surprises planned for the weekend. It'll be so nice to see him.
Just a few more weeks until Thanksgiving. Hooray! It'll be nice to be home again.

No comments: