Tuesday, December 2, 2008

please keep holding on to me

Well it's been a few weeks since I last wrote on here and I decided to give the update. There's really not a lot. In a couple of weeks I will have finals which is pretty scary, the first time I've had serious finals. High school has not prepared me haha. Right now I'm working on a teaching unit that teaches kindergarteners about the habitats. It's SO fun! I also have a research paper due next Tuesday (my first college research paper)...yikes. I also have to enroll for classes, get some language labs in and study. It sounds like a lot but, surprisingly I am not worried. It seems that every year God teaches me a major lesson. With year quickly coming to a close I think I know what this years lesson is: STOP WORRYING. God really does take care of me. It's so crazy how everything that gets thrown at me and everything that loads me down my Jesus gladly takes and solves. I love to plan and I hate not knowing what will happen, but God has shown me how great his plan really is. I've been dating a boy for seven months almost and it's going great, I'm doing pretty well in my classes (it's still an adjustment), I am learning to manage my time and money, I am learning responsibility, I feel so close to the Lord, I am learning to ask for help. What a great God. I didn't even think this blog would take this direction, haha. Just please keep praying for me. Especially with my grades riding on finals.
song of the day: Never Let Go-David Crowder Band

2 comments:

Veronica said...

and I LOVE you!

Don't you love how you start writing and all of a sudden end up with God's goodness?

Yeah. Me too.

Unknown said...

I love you Anna and the young woman you are becoming!