Monday, June 16, 2008

the first

So this is my first blog. I used to do a lot of journaling and I've sort of been slacking a little. I do plan on being more consistent with my journals but I thought this was a great alternative as well. I know it's super "trendy" to blog but I am doing it because I enjoy writing so this is just a tool to express some thoughts and assemble feelings. I'm not really sure what to write so I guess I will start with a few things I'm thinking about
1. Fair Trade. Lately I've been interested in trading fairly from grower to sewer. I want to learn more about it. I know there is a lot of oppression in the trading company in third world countries and it frustrates me that America supports so much of it. I only know a few companies that do not support Fair Trade such as Nike and some coffee they serve at Starbucks although I know there are a lot more than that. If anyone knows other companies please let me know, I like to be educated.
2.I'm dating (and talking to right now) the greatest boy ever. I know I'm only 17, almost 18, but this is pretty serious. I may be too young for all of this but I don't care. I know I may sound naive but I know what I feel and I've never felt this before. He's super sweet to me, he brings me Dr. Peppers to work, he writes me letters, takes me star gazing, and leaves me flowers underneath my windshield. He's a great guy who always respects me, pursues me, prays with me, encourages me and makes me laugh. Yeah his name is John Mark... he's a pretty radd guy. I can only imagine how ridiculous I sound but it doesn't matter to me.
3. I am hungryyy. So I'm going to leave and grab some food. I'm sure this blog was lame but I'm in a crunch for time and will write something of importance next time

anna.elyse

1 comment:

Ben said...

Yes, you need to look into Fair Trade more. You'll be OBU chic. haha. It seems like I hear about Fair Trade once a day while I'm there.

So things with John are good, eh? He'd better be taking care of you