Monday, June 23, 2008

remember i wrote it for you.

so i was in a bloggy mood tonight. i'm not really sure why. this past weekend was a great one. we went to okc to visit my brother and take him out. i always love to do things with my family. they are so much fun and we always have a really great time. i didn't realize how much i missed my bubbers. we get eachothers humor and have similar interests. seriously, the whole trip was one big office/arrested development quote. it was awesome. we went to a movie and spent like an hour in this bookstore and ate at some great restaraunts and roamed brick town for a bit. it was a blast. they are some cool people. so much of me comes from who they are. i can't say enough how AWESOME my family is.
so i've found out that i really love new things. like, i know most people always enjoy and appreciate a new thing. but...it's totally different with me. i get a kick out of a new box of cereal, i get way excited. it just feels good to me to have something that wasn't there before. just the idea of it being new. i mean i just went shopping not even a month ago and already i'm sick of my current wardrobe and want some new things. haha but maybe that's part of being a girl. but i get giddy when i get new toiletries i don't know why but i love them. when we were in okc we were at a super walmart and i got some different beauty products. it was all things i absolutely didn't need but i just wanted something new. i got some hair spray, some stuff to make my hair curly and a new toothbrush. so great. i'm so weird, haha but i seriously just love new things. no matter how small.

my new goodies =]

anyways i'm working on a scrapbook for my boyfriend, i think i've already mentioned this. but i really want to upload pictures of it because for me first book, i'm pretty proud of it. but i'm keeping it as a surprise for him and he frequents my blog and i don't want to give anything away. still, kind of frustrating when i want to show off. haha. i should be finishing very soon (hopefully within the week). i'm soo excited. once i finish i will definitely upload photos of some of the pages!

song for the day: the simple life by sherwood.

anyways that's enough for tonight. this was kind of pointless

3 comments:

Jahk Morn said...

you're so neat and pretty.

TheShermanFam said...

You know...I think I meant to comment here and commented twice on the previous post...well, whatever...
When are you gonna post pics of your creation...???

God's Gal Sarah said...

AAAAAAAAAA! I finally found your blog. I'm SO psyched! I hope that your project for your boyfriend is going well! New toiletries are fun for you? They are for me too...I just love new stuff.

So glad to have found your site!
God bless ya' gurly!